That's right--you get a preview of what you should be doing tomorrow.
- Top billing goes to Julie Scoggins, who will be doing her stand-up comedy routine at Sidesplitters Comedy Club (did you read last week's cover story?) at 7:45 p.m.You have to be at least 18 to get in. Cover is $6-$10.
- Are you going to be in Farragut? Want some driving tips? Over 50 (doesn't matter)? AARP is hosting a driver safety class from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Farragut Town Hall. All ages are welcome. Call 865-966-7057 to sign up--it's $12-$14.
- If art's more up your alley, head down to the Emporium Center for Arts and Culture (100 Gay St) and check out Betty Bullen's oil paintings and Steve Black's water colors. It's free and open at 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- For dinner, head to Mulligan's Restaurant and Pizzeria (8923 Linksvue Dr.). While you're there, you'll get to hear the Dustin Day Band, who go on at 6 p.m.
- The Lesbian Social Group Network is being held at the TIme Warp Tea Room at 8. These ladies look like fun. Check out their website or call 865-325-9574 for more info.